|Posted||28 days ago|
A well-respected Government department has a great opportunity for a Senior Events Officer to join their team for an initial 4 month contract based in Parramatta.
About the Role
- Managing the logistics with existing vendors and will be supervising a small team of volunteers and staff during events
- End to end event management and reporting to the Senior Event Officer
- Managing third party agencies on each activation to ensure delivery on all commitments
- Coordination of the annual sponsorship business plan and calendar of events
- Drive the delivery of best in class activations across all internal and external programmes and initiatives
- Prepare reports on each activation as required, including analysis of achievement of qualitative and quantitative objectives
- 3-5 years demonstrate experience in communications, events and/ or government relations
- Established track record in delivering activations and managing business partnerships
- Experience in effectively communicating, liaising and negotiating with senior executives and business and community leaders.
- Project management experience with the ability to work to deadlines and be responsive to ad hoc requests.
- Ability to manage workload to comply with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94492. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com