This global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated.
About the Role
We are seeking an Internal Risk Accountant that will be responsible for ensuring robust financial control, managing the financial risk and the preparation of true and fair financial records. This includes the consolidation and tracking of financial performance, as well as financial control and reporting, with results and variance analysis.
This role will also have a focus on the risk of the Australian Product area as a whole, and will be required to liaise with our Internal Risk team on various projects.
Duties for the position will include but not limited to:
- Mitigate risk, including the refinement, updating and improving the current risk register
- Preparation & reporting of monthly internal shop audits
- Conduct business reviews using financial records to identify opportunities and ensure profit maximisation
- Preparing monthly Profit and Loss Statements, ensuring accuracy of information and completeness of files with supporting documentation
- Review balance sheets for teams, ensuring all balances are correct
- Preparation of additional reports
We are seeking an Audit and Risk Accountant with a minimum of one years’ experience with a Chartered Accounting firm. You will be CA/CPA qualified with an intermediate level of experience with MS Excel. Experience conducting control testing and implementing assurance frameworks will be required.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Monthly awards
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jansen Croft on 07 3023 1073, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94903. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com