|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$600 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 16:27|
For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
*MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ROSTER WEEKENDS*
Based in Central Coast Region.
The Site Manager is responsible for the execution and compliance in the delivery of the Network Maintenance - High Voltage easement MPM vegetation project.
- Manage resource utilization and project specifications to ensure safe, prompt and cost efficient construction delivery in accordance with engineering and quality standards to ensure minimal impact on organizational operations.
- Ensure on-site supervision and coordination of Team members to provide effective and timely project delivery.
- Provide advice for new technique development and oversee implementation following consultation with stakeholders to ensure informed decision making and safe working.
- Provide technical advice to subordinates and Project Managers for equipment construction methods, legislation governing construction works and technical standard requirements to ensure infrastructure delivery meets required standards.
- Arrange, plan and coordinate electrical isolations, track possessions, complex site conditions by liaising with stakeholders to ensure necessary possessions or site constraints are completed to meet the requirements of the organization’s operating environment.
- Provide assistant and support to Project Manager to manage and implement the maintenance schedule to Sydney Train assets to reduce train services downtime and customer impact.
- Site inspection to determine maintenance scope.
- Organize internal and external labour, plant and materials for project delivery.
- Drive improved outcomes and resolve issues regarding environmental planning and assessment across maintenance programs.
- Ensure works are carry out in compliance for environmental/ Heritage legislation, Government environmental planning and assessment policy and procedures.
- Track and report on progress of maintenance works and projects to ensure works are on schedule and provide remediation strategies where there are delays.
- Manage and audit sub-contractors to ensure that the maintenance is delivered in accordance with the contract defined technical specifications, Australian standards, safety and other business requirements.
The successful candudate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Complying to Safety Management System in particular working around live electrical equipment
- Complying to Environment Management Systems and adopting approved environment controls
- Ability to manage works to achieve program delivery to defined standards and schedules.
- Relevant Safe working Qualifications / Knowledge of rules and regulations relating to track safety and understanding the OH&S Act.
The ability to:
- Observe and apply all relevant legislation, rules, regulations and instructions including attendance policies and instructions, rostered hours, wearing protective clothing and footwear, all safety and safe working notices or instructions.
- Carry out works to maximise safety compliance and to priorities as assigned.
- NSW C Class Driver’s License.
- RISI and Rail Experience essential
- Good verbal communication abilities and sound interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proven experience in management of complex construction sites with HV Electrical discipline preferred.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629 or email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94842. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mid North Coast Msc
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
Senior Project Manager
$180,000 plus super
Customer Engagement Manager
Melbourne C B D
$180000 - $200000 per annum
Clean Fill Manager - Landfill Operations
$110000 - $150000 per annum
$43 - $44 per hour, Benefits: Plus Superannuation