Lifecycle Process Manager
|Job Title:||Lifecycle Process Manager|
|Salary:||$800 per day, Benefits: Lead a small team and ensure projects are delivered to a high quality level|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 14:40|
For information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
4 days a week in Parramatta and 1 day per week from Milsons Point.
With 4 direct reports and reporting directly into the Director.
Lead the development and implementation of the infrastructure project lifecycle and associated management frameworks, content curation and governance solution.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team while ensuring projects are managed in a consistent manner and are delivered to the reqiured quality.
The main reponsibilities include:
- Lead and drive change and deliver results that support customer focused change strategies, processes and initiatives
- Developing and implementing a project management maturity roadmap
- Management and updating of the Project Management Framework (PMF) and its supporting knowledge system
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of consistent, efficient and comprehensive business processes that provide accurate and timely information for management decision making across the portfolio of projects and programs
- Undertake benchmarking of practices and results which drive continuous improvement for project management methodologies to ensure processes and procedures are enabling effective project and program management
- Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the quality management system and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification requirements.
- Provide high level reports to relevant stakeholders that clearly and effectively address complex and strategic issues, performance and progress towards objectives
- Liaise with strategic, operational and functional areas to exchange information, organise meetings and resolve difficulties, including facilitate networks among project managers, conduct training sessions, learning workshops and forums and provide expert advice on lifecycle best practice to enable sharing and ongoing learning opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, or a relevant discipline with extensive knowledge of project management, supported by a minimum of five years relevant practical experience in major infrastructure delivery
- Experience in effectively leading a business in the development, implementation and improvement of processes used for project, program and portfolio management of large infrastructure programs
- Experience working within or a firm understanding of, a matrix management structure where support services are embedded within delivery teams
- Demonstrable ability to develop and implement initiatives that will improve organisational learning and competency with experience in the certification of management systems.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94877. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$140k package + flexible working arrangements
TSI Project Manager
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Project Manager (Consultancy)
$100000 - $160000 per annum
Development/Project Manager (consultancy)
$100000 - $1300000 per annum