Davidson are currently working with one of the world’s largest names in wind energy. This company manufactures, installs and services its turbines all over the world. With over 100GW of installed turbine capacity and operations in over 80 countries they are continuing to grow here in Australia. Because of significant growth in projects they are looking to appoint a Document Controller to be based on site just outside of Canberra.
As the Document Controller you will be required to have experience in:
- Experience in maintaining an ISO9001 quality management system
- Knowledge and experience on server-based and web-based document management systems
- Strong ability in software such as MS Office, MS Front Page, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, Excel and MS Project
- Demonstrated ability in building excellent business relationships
- Understanding of records management systems
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and organisations in a professional manner. Ideally you will have experience on large construction or infrastructure projects in a similar site based role and have an interest in renewable energy.
The opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest renewable energy business during an incredibly exciting time for the Australian Energy Market. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate as well as global career prospects.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94772. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com