As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance team. This is a permanent role and will encompass duties such as:
- Coding of all Supplier invoices and input to the general ledger (including reconciliation of Corporate Uber account);
- Creation of and input to, the general ledger of inter-company invoices;
- Monthly reconciliation of all supplier statements;
- Management and reconciliation of all corporate credit cards;
- Payment of invoices ensuring approval prior to payment;
- Liaising with Suppliers regarding their account queries;
- Processing and payment of Employee Expense Claims; and
- Petty Cash reconciliations, and management of the general float.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role essential;
- Previous experience with Navision desired, but not essential;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.