You will have:
- A systematic and logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems (you will be tested on this).
- A desire to automate everything
- Be comfortable scripting in Bash, Python etc.
- Experience in managing services that scales on public cloud - preferably AWS.
- Excellent grip on networking, security & cost-optimization practices in the cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of storage management, recovery & back up on block based & object-based file storage.
- Experience and firm grip on DevOps best practices and architectural patterns that support these practices and strong experience with both sides of Dev-Ops.
- Hands-on expertise with 'Infrastructure as Code' tools like Cloudformation, Terraform.
- Hands-on expertise with source control (git), CI/CD tools and pipelines, automation using Jenkins etc.
- Sound understanding and ability to work with Docker containers and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with use of enterprise grade monitoring and logging solutions.
- Excellent grip on deployment troubleshooting including network connectivity debugging on AWS resources.
- Tertiary qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certifications (Cloud Platform certifications) – Preferably AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication i.e. the ability to explain complex situations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com