|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||3 days ago|
A large enterprise organisation and highly regarded employer are rolling out a Google Cloud Practice and need multiple resources to execute a complex and time restrictive deadline.
About the Role
To be an integral part of a newly forming team as a Principal Cloud consultant. You will be tasked with the following:
- Take for full responsibility of the Design phase which will involve the discovery and outline of parameters
- Be able to build out a proof of concept design
- Consider Current vendors, cloud networks and Security practices/patterns
- Following the initial design stage there needs to be a implementation and delivery stage
- Be confident in Applying automation and controls and integrating work flow operations
- Have an existing understanding of AWS and Azure cloud providers
- Certifications and commercial experience with GCP at an enterprise architecture level
- have 10+ years experience with designing complex enterprise solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Works well both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A self-starter who can produce quality work consistently, and who is task and action focused.
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving results, including a world class customer experience.
- Competent in resolving technical design issues and challenges as required whilst liaising with multiple business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in technology solution development and documenting detailed designs to support an existing High-Level Design.
- Demonstrates practical skill across a broad range of technical areas and understands technology architecture from a conceptual level
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94862. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com