|Posted||4 days ago|
About the Role:
Seeking a customer focused officer to help manage business enterprise applications,will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Providing administrative assistance for supported applications.
- Liaise with stakeholders and investigate requests and incidents raised by the user community to resolve issues.
- Facilitate and communicate changes and releases to the system’s configuration, patches and upgrades.
- The contractor will be required to work closely with other system administrators and technical support teams in identifying and resolving issues.
- The contractor shall have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology industry consistent with the services specified.
- This position will be responsible for supporting various cloud-based applications so candidates will ideally have some exposure of supporting enterprise applications and be adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Practical experience supporting software applications, including technical and client liaison.
- A broad understanding of service management principles and practices and how that is applied to an operational environment.
- Experience with the generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices;
- Experience with service management tools.
- Degree majoring in Information Technology from a recognised institution.
- Provide a single clear point of contact for all operational incidents and service requests for all clients and users of applications under management;
- Register all incidents and service requests raised with the team directly or as a result of the second level support network;
- Manage the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification;
- Ensure incidents and service requests are closed once finalised;
- Manage internal and external service providers to deliver agreed services;
- Provide second point of call resolution, or assign to an appropriate technical support group;
- Provide seamless integration with the next level of support;
- Prioritise and manage escalation, resolution and feedback for each incident or service request according to defined service levels; and
- Report on incidents, service performance and performance trends.
- Deliver agreed service levels to customers in a timely manner and within budget constraints
- Proactively support the business in the administration of applications
- Represent customer’s needs to internal and external service providers
- Develop effective relationships with key account stakeholders
- End to end monitoring and management of supported applications
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and knowledge base articles
- Deliver agreed service levels to customers in a timely manner and within budget constraints.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94849. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com