Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional Administration and data entry candidates who are available immediately.
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. For the right candidate they can be offered a permanent position. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfill all recordkeeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required - Scanning, Filing, Prinitng
Skills & Experience:
- Data entry speed of over 10,000 kp/h
- Previous government experience is ideal
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- MULTIPLE POSITION AVAILABLE
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Ref no. JO-1904-94835. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com