Davidson is currently recruiting for a Queensland Government Department experiencing significant growth who requires an Executive Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
About the Role
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars and travel arrangements as required.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Executive Assistant ideally with Government experience
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Amazing hourly rate +SUPER
- Contract with high chance of extension
- CBD lcoation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-1904-94844. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com