|Posted||4 days ago|
This established Government department is conveniently located in Brisbane's CBD.
About the Role
They are seeking an experienced GIS Developer for a 6 month contract to start immediately.
The key requirements of the role include:
- Support the Business Group through the development of cartographic products and provision of GIS support.
- Prepare reports, statistical analysis and recommendations on GIS matters as required.
- Perform analysis, design, implement and maintain GIS systems.
- Consult with departmental staff to ascertain requirements, conducting needs analysis, design, development and maintenance on a wide variety of spatial information systems.
- Prepare, test, deploy and support GIS desktop software.
- Administer, configure and support GIS Servers using ESRI and Geocortex software.
This client is looking for someone with experience supporting Esri GIS software- Server and Desktop and managing Spatial data in enterprise geodatabases.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development and support of web-based and object-oriented information technology systems with proven skills in the following:
- C#, ASP.Net
- Minimum of one year experience in the development and support of geographic information technology systems with proven skills in the following:
- Enterprise GIS applications
- GIS technologies which must include at a minimum ESRI and Geocortex products
- ArcGIS Server and desktop
- Requirements Analysis
- Database design and administration, particularly enterprise geodatabases
- Multi-tiered architectures
- ESRI Web Services
- Immediate start
- Market rate
- 6 Month contract
- Incredibly supportive team environment
- Potential to extend
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94845. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com