- 6 Month + extensions up to 2 years.
- Global System Transformation project
In order to contribute to the Global System Transformation Project, this role is responsible for working closely with the delivery team to design solutions for a successful overall system support, post go-live. The role leads a team of specialist who in turn have teams reporting into them. The role
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and guide the Architectural Solution and Design to support a major core business system
- Maximize solutions through system delivery life cycle
- Manage and track the work of the design and solutions team
- Define, estimate, schedule and manager product solutions
- Work with teams to drive effectiveness and continuous improvement of the processes
- Managing a team of Solution Designers and Solution architects to ensure business outcomes are achieved
- Liaise, collaborate and negotiate with stakeholders, to define business priorities and manage the team to delivery these priorities
- Challenge solutions to ensure that they are fit for purpose and that they meet the organisation’s architectural design principles
- Track and coordinate the design and solution such as Enterprise, solution and integration architectural requirements, ensuring that all aspects of environment, infrastructure, data and security needs are factored into the overall solution in order to deliver a quality product
- Advocate for the Agile process and protocols
- Manages the effective implementation of resource planning, recruitment, selection, assessment, on-boarding and transitioning of project resources in the Design and Solution domain
- Experience with enterprise level transformation projects is highly regarded.
- Degree qualification (information technology, information systems, business management, commerce or similar)
- Strong experience working as a senior architect in a project environment within an ICT business area
- Experience in leading a team of architects and or solution designers
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, strong skills in negotiation and customer management, sound analytical and conceptual skills, strong attention to detail, a logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
- Proven experience in working an Agile and continuous improvement environment
- This is a global project. Candidates must be open to traveling nationally and internationally if needed as well as working with international teams which may require working outside of hours
Candidates must have valid visa to work in Australia. Please submit your application in Word format.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94719. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com