We are working with a large client based in the heart of Brisbane's CBD who is looking for an experienced financial accountant to join their energetic team for the end-of-financial year period.
About the Role
This role will see you responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial statements, complying with accounting policies and Australian Accounting Standards, along with identifying and implementing process improvements.
The key areas of focus of this role will include;
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet, profit and loss financial statements
- Preparation of intercompany reporting and journals reconciliations for all entities
- Revenue recognition
- Liaising with other departments and divisions as required
As an accounting professional you will have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business, along with having a strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast pace high volume environments. Additionally you will have:
- Immediately Available
- CA/CPA qualified or close to completion
- Minimum of 2 years commercial accounting experience
- Inner city location close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate - $40- $50/hr
- Large corporate client with strong reputation in the market
- 3 month contract with possible extenison