Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional Grants Officers who are available immediately.
About the Role
There is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an experienced Grants Officer to join one of Queensland most highly sought after departments. This role is a six month contract, assisting with a large volume of project work from across the state. Being based in Brisbane city will make this opportunity ideal for you to catch public transport.
- Undertake day to day contract management of grant funding agreements including processing grant payment claims, reviewing project process and ensuring program information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare reports, submissions, briefings and correspondence as directed by senior management
- Update reporting schedules and spreadsheets including finding commitments and forward estimates
- Work cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program delivery meets expectations
- Experience in administering Government grant programs / contract management
- Experience in / understanding of procurement activities and documentation
- Accurate data entry and ability to manage information within a database
- Experience with using Excel for maintaining information on payments received and progress of claims
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff
- Temporary Contract
- Attractive hourly rate $59.95 p/h + super
- Immediate start required
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract