This established Government Department is about to embark on a Digital Transformation program incorporating improved client facing services, process automation and information digitisation and analytics. Spanning over 15 locations the HQ is located in Brisbane's CBD.
About the Role
The Program Coordinator will support the Program Manager and the Program team to develop and and maintain a regular Program governance cadence that supports the full project life-cycle, including project initiation, organisational change and benefits realisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the execution of the Program’s controls- schedule, reporting, risk and issue, quality, decisions, dependencies/constraints, document controls.
- Create and maintain the Master Schedule for the Program, including inputs from individual projects, streams and inter-dependent activities
- Facilitate the reporting schedule for weekly and monthly program and project reporting
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports into the Program’s monthly Report and other reporting artefacts
- Facilitate action items from Program and Project Board meetings and workshops
- Coordinate and publish all review and sign-off of project management decision records, Maintain all risk, issue, quality, dependency/constraint registers for the Program
- Ensure documentation is maintained
- Provide effective administration and support services for the Program Manager and Project Team:
- Facilitate the Program Manager’s daily schedule and commitments
- Facilitate the induction and on-board for all Program Team members
- Update and administer the Program Plan through collaboration with Program & Project Managers
- Schedule Program and Project team meetings and workshops
- Manage logistics for meeting/workshops including room bookings and setup, equipment, catering, printing, attendance and travel requirements
- Manage the Program Team shared calendar, mailbox and distribution list
- Working with the Program’s Organisation Change Manager create and maintain the schedule of engagement for business Subject Matter Experts in the Program
- Share specialist program coordination skill through:
- Mentoring and coaching Public Trustee secondees placed in the Program to learn coordination skills
- Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Demonstrated program controls experience (schedule, reporting, risk and issue, quality, decisions, dependencies/constraints, document controls)
- Expertise in master schedule management and use of MS Project
- Demonstrated program co-ordination experience on large complex programs
- Proven experience of project management tools and techniques with a solid understanding of project methodologies
- Can appropriately and consistently prioritise work and manage expectations
- Can work independently, demonstrating initiative and solving problems to deliver outcomes in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment to find and deliver solutions as a group
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience in QLD govt. projects and programs with MSP knowledge and experience.
- Secretariat experience to support Project boards.
- ASAP start
- $ Market rates
- 6 month ++ contract
- Brisbane CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94823. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com