|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||9 days ago|
This organisation owns Australia’s biggest property portfolio ranging from new builds and high rise to individual dwellings. The team has an incredibly agile work environment meaning that every day will be different. They actively encourage development within the organisation and provide chances to work within different business units, meaning that there will be plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
Your primary purpose is to support the administration and delivery of the department’s property maintenance program of works. Additional areas of responsibilities are:
- Utilise local knowledge to support the housing portfolios maintenance program.
- Provide contract administration including gathering estimates and on site negotiation with contractors.
- Ensure proper delivery of maintenance works, strategies, and action plans.
- Develop scopes of work for items such as disability modifications in collaboration with for example occupational therapists.
- Ensure compliance with the building code of Australia, policy and contract guidelines.
- Assess and collect property assessment survey data.
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience in managing and carrying out maintenance programs for property portfolios.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94820. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com