Davidson in partnership with a global wind turbine manufacturer are looking to find an experienced renewable energy professional to work as the Site Administrator to oversee the end-to-end construction of a wind farm located just outside of Canberra.
About the Role
Reporting to the Site Construction Manager you will be responsible for assisting the project and contracts team in the delivery of the project and ensuring best practice compliance is met.
The purpose of the role is to provide support and assistance to the project team where and when required
- Effectively deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- QA and document control
- General administration duties
- Entry of delivery details and invoices
- Processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Assist in new employee inductions and maintain records
- Uncompromising focus on safety
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels;
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of contracts, schedules, documentation management and financial administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and interfaces and prioritise accordingly;
- Knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of Project & Site Office systems;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
The opportunity to join a global renewable energy business and contribute to the changing Australian energy market on a large scale wind farm.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94812. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com