- A work culture of diversity, respect and collaboration
- The chance to work with a dedicated and professional team
- Flexible working arrangements
- The ability to work in a range of picturesque settings- urban, suburban and rural
- A growing team and genuine scope to move up
About the Company
My client is a growing municipality in the western suburbs of Melbourne. As part of our traffic and transport team you will assist, supervise, prepare and implement sustainable traffic strategies, programs and works to facilitate the efficient movement of people and product throughout the Municipality, having regard to economic, social and environmental values. You will also provide timely and sound advice to internal and external customers on traffic and transport related issues associated with new developments, subdivisions and projects.
Your new role
- Investigating traffic related requests and enquiries.
- Preparing, collecting and analysing data and preparing traffic solutions to complex problems.
- Managing traffic related projects and work instructions, including associated budgets as required.
- Maintaining and operating traffic management equipment and devices as required.
- Managing and undertaking traffic classified data collection.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience in relation to matters concerning the City’s transport and traffic management, including the resolution of complex customer enquiries and concerns relating to the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering and/or relevant industry experience.
- Traffic management experience in urban and regional areas.
- Sound knowledge of relevant policy and legislation, including the Road Management Act 2004.
- Ability to set priorities and plan/organise work allocated.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with professional engineers and people of similar disciplines in the administration of defined activities.
- Well-developed analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
- Written communication skills of an order sufficient to effectively prepare routine correspondence and reports relating to field of expertise.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a professional team.
"What do I do now?" APPLY!
Full information can be given upon application. Please call Paddy Courtney on 0426 896 442 or email your resume to email@example.com. If this position is not of interest but you might have someone in mind to recommend, please do not hesitate to refer your network