* Start ASAP
* Innovative provider- Inner City West.
About the Role
A respected innovator in the Health care space has a temporary vacancy for an experienced Business Analyst with ERP package experience to assist with the implementation of a new accounting system by developing system requirements and associated artefacts.
- Significant experience in business analysis and requirements gathering across ERP platforms, with the demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders and peers to gather requirements, conduct analysis, produce solution designs and prioritise delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to design IT solutions within a large ERP platform, undertaking business process , and data and systems documentation in accordance with industry standards.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment, and with software development life cycle methodologies.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and precise user and technical specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide technical leadership to other team members and to communicate and negotiate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
This is a 6 month temporary salaried position within an organisation that is using technology in an innovative way to meet the demands of client-centred health care. Can-do culture, caring environment and a great team to work alongside.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94803. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com