Solutions Architect- Security
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect- Security|
|Salary:||$100 - $115 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 12:31|
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Innovatively solve business problems through the creation of technical solutions and development of non-functional requirements.
• Develop solutions from requirements that fulfil business needs from stakeholders, utilising tools, techniques and principles used by the ICT Architecture and Security team.
• Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams including:
- Creation of solution architecture diagrams
- Creation of high-level solution design
- Creation of detailed implementable designs
- Prototyping, mock-ups and wireframes
- Providing technical input and feedback into business cases and other project documentation as required
• Ensure that the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
• Prepare briefing material and regular performance reports for key stakeholders
• Participate in peer review and Architectural Review Group (ARG) sessions to improve solution design artefacts.
• Perform other Solution Architecture related activities as allocated, ensuring quality of outputs in terms of time, cost and business benefit.
• Perform other tasks/projects as directed by the ICT Architecture and Security Team Lead and Enterprise Architects.
• Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information and systems management, or a business discipline is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated continued learning such as TOGAF or Zachman Framework.
Knowledge of architecture principles, standards and services
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
• Experience in interpreting business requirements for the development of solution architecture and design
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner
• High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94790. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Cyber Security Analyst
$100000 - $140000 per annum
Information Security Analyst
Melbourne C B D
$600 - $900 per day
Senior Business Analyst - Security
Melbourne C B D
$700 - $800 per day
Senior Business Analyst
$800 - $850 per day
Solution Architect - MS Workspace Collaboration
$130000 - $180000 per annum