|Posted||5 days ago|
Our client is an enterprise client with well-known innational exposure, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting project with multiple opportunities available at various levels of seniority.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
The successful candidate in this role will have a strong background in the financial services industry, with strong exposure to Credit Risk, Fraud and Security Processes. We're looking for a talented and results-oriented BA with a process-driven mindset and an interest in continuous improvement.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94777. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com