Operating in the Australian market for nearly 20 years, this leading service provider pride’s themselves on technical excellence, commercial viability and sustainable solutions. As a result of restructure, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to take on a challenging role in an organsiation expereincing positive change. This will be an excellent opportunity to influence at a senior level in a company primed for growth.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Group Finance Director in the UK, this role will oversee the Australian reporting obligations. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Full Financial Control
- Annual account preparation and management of the Audit function
- Effective management of cash flow management and forecasting
- Financial modelling for potential business opportunities including management of the due diligence process
- Managing, overseeing and delivering statutory responsibilities including BAS, payroll taxes, superannuation contributions for group
- International reporting requirements
To be considered for this position you will be CA/CPA qualified ideally from a chartered environment and have a minimum of 3-5 years’ in a commercial business. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and embrace the changes that come with an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. Experience working within a Telco/IT company will be highly regarded. In return, a competitive salary will be offered along with a generous performance bonus scheme.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94335. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com