Operating as one of Queensland’s largest technical services providers, this organisation has established themselves as a market leader through offering customised solutions for their clients and partners. Working across multiple industries such as construction, property, retail and defence they offer a fast paced and challenging environment for their employees. To assist in the continued the success within the organisation we are looking to on-board an experienced Finance Manager, who is seeking the prospect of utilising your skills to ensure the on-going financial health of the business. The position will initially be offered on a 3 month contract basis.
About the Role
Reporting to Managing Director you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provision of robust financial analysis to support decision making
- Execution of monthly management reports and board reporting
- Profit and Loss preparation and rolling forecast analysis
- Report on key commercial risk areas and mitigate potential impact
- Actively participate and drive process improvement initiatives
- Manage debt financing and equity raising
- Support Finance Team and oversee debt collection
- Assist the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, with 5+ years in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA and have the ability to adapt to a fast pace changing environment. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and has the ability to work within a team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic. There is longer term opportunities within the group for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94744. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com