|Posted||9 days ago|
- Extensive diary management
- Domestic and International Travel Bookings (air, hotels, car hire, visas, foreign currency etc)
- Reconcile monthly expenses and corporate credit cards
- Word processing, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spread sheet generation
- High level stakeholder management
- Process invoices
- Organise couriers, mail distrubtion, organising catering
- Reception cover as required
- Assist with general administration and ad hoc projects
- Minimum 5 years assisting senior level executives.
- You will ideally come from a Financial Services or Property Investment background
- Experience managing budgeting and costs
- Experience with Corporate Travel Bookings
- You will be pro active, friendly and approachable and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential for the role.
- Advanced MS Packages including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability act as gatekeeper while dealing with confidential information is also essential for the role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brylee Gilbertson on 02 8093 0619, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94733. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com