Davidson is on a national mission to grow our demonstrated recruitment talent in our business.
Bolstered with award winning Consultants across Australia, Davidson’s ongoing investment in developing talent creates the ideal platform to begin your career in Recruitment.
Who would suit joining Davison and Recruitment?
You are most likely a person who is tenacious by nature and currently working in retail, hospitality or a similar environment and looking for a role without weekend work. Alternatively you may be a graduate who specifically wants to enter a workforce with a keen interest in Recruitment.
What would you experience in a Recruitment Organisation
You will be part of a passionate and vibrant team that love working in a fast paced, social environment aimed at matching outstanding employers with exceptional candidates. You will build an understanding of multiple roles across your industry and through regular discussions and meetings, will develop strong relationships with clients and candidates. As you apply the training you are provided, in time you will establish yourself as a Consultant where there is uncapped earning potential and be rewarded for your efforts.
This is a sales driven role where you will be using your character and tenacity to:
- Build and develop strong business relationships;
- Write and post effective job ads to attract skilled candidates;
- Screen resumes and conduct telephone interviews;
- Conduct thorough reference checks; and
- Source talented candidates and develop your own network.
Whilst Recruitment experience is not necessary you will need to demonstrate the following requirements and capabilities:
- Permanent residency in Australia;
- A confident personality who isn't scared to get on the phone and build relationships; and
- Experience in a customer service/sales or phone based role, highly regarded.
Your time with Davidson will be loaded with opportunities to grow and challenge yourself where you are only limited by your own attitude at Davidson.
Want to join us?
Apply now online, attach your CV and please tell us in your cover letter why you want to become a Recruitment Consultant. If you have any questions please contact Tiffany Koyas, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1062.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com