Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies in their search for a Logistics Coordinator. In China Goldwind are the largest player in the wind industry and have a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity. They are now in the process of recruiting a Logistics Coordinator from their head office at Melbourne.
- Supporting Logistics Specialist to deliver assigned projects within prescribed targets for cost, time and quality.
- Facilitate the shipping of wind turbine components from China to Australia.
- Reduce company risk of non-compliance with relevant importing and exporting legislation.
- Supporting Logistics Specialist to provide adequate and accurate logistics input to Sales / Precontracts / Development team.
- Support the achievement of project objectives.
- Accurately report the status of activities.
- Maintain good relations with stakeholders
- Enhance the company reputation as a wind turbine supplier and wind farm constructor.
- Assist the Program Management Department to maintain and improve suitable processes, systems and documentation to support the function.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in international shipping or heavy haulage.
- Wind industry, Power industry or Construction Industry related logistics experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly;
- Good knowledge of Project Office systems;
- Ability to work effectively in an Australia/China cross cultural environment.
- Has the ability to read and speak Mandarin.
- Cert IV or Diploma or higher education in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing or related fields.
- Able to travel frequently – regional, interstate and overseas