Our client is a large corporate organisation based in inner city suburbs with easy access to all public transport. They are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant on a contract basis for 6 months to join their professional and dynamic finance team. The company promotes a strong culture of working hard and being rewarded accordingly with regular team building events.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- High volume reconciliations including bank,credit card and balance sheet
- General ledger maintenance
- Journal and month end processing
- BAS & FBT processing
- Maintenance of the asset register
- Degree qualified (business, commerce or accounting)
- 1-2 years commercial accounting experience
- immediately Available
- Attention to detail
- Confident to communicate across all of the business
- Competitive hourly rate
- Handy city fringe location with loads of transport options.
- Fast growing company acquisition focused