|Posted||10 days ago|
Are you searching for new challenges that offers professional growth? What about an organization that’s making a real difference to a number of well-known businesses who are their clients?
How about a great working environment offering Work/Life balance?
About the Company
Think high volume, high traffic, exciting real-time work, as our client develops software services (SAAS Product) that processes over a billion clicks a year!
They are nicely located in Fortitude Valley (close to public transport, cafes, bars and restaurants), using cutting edge technology and offering a great working environment.
Team drinks and pizza is the norm. Best of all - this company truly understands Work/Life balance and offer flexibility around start/finish times.
Sounds good? Read on!!!
About the Role
This role will work side-by-side with developers to produce infrastructure, to handle big data, high traffic and automated processes.
You must be self-motivated, have a strong documentation ethos, and passionate about technology and automation.
Projects you will have responsibility for (and getting the processes in place) include the following (but not limited to):
- Transitioning to DevOps and Continuous Deployment.
- Setting up services for Data Warehousing.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant commercial experience.
- +2 years’ experience with Linux administration.
- Experience in Automating the scaling of server load.
- Server monitoring and notification.
- Server security and intrusion detection.
- Evaluating and proposing new technology.
- Documentation of infrastructure and processes.
- A great attitude and willingness to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience with the following technology is desirable.
- Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services (VPCs, Security Groups, VPNs, etc.)
- Administration of Apache, MySQL and PHP FPM
- Git version control
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Interested? APPLY now... and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 07 3023 1013, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94646. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com