|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are representing a Leading Centre Management firm that has over 30 years of industry experience operating Shopping Centres throughout Australia. This firm has a fantastic culture and experienced team to ensure they are always at the top of their game.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant working alongside the Centre Manager and running the below tasks:
- Coordination of advertising, promotions, events and brand management
- Managing websites and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google) to generate leads
- Provide administrative support to senior team members
- Coordinate the development and delivery of marketing plans and campaigns, leveraging a variety of media and distribution channels including traditional, social and digital media.
- Demonstrated experience across common digital marketing channels including: social, SEO, SEM, PPC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Retail Marketing experience would advantageous
You will be put on the path to fast track your marketing career with one of the leading Centre Management firms in Australia, Learning from some of the best in their field.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080 or Jesse.Klaus@davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com