Our client is a national organisation based in Eagle Farm with parking on-site. The company strongly promotes a culture of high performance and their employees are friendly, helpful and positive. This is a part-time position for three months to cover a project need.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsbile for assisting the Payroll Manager with end to end payroll processing for approx 500 employees on a weekly and fortnightly cycle.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Pay enquiries and adjustments
- Award Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files including allowances and deductions
- Payroll Tax processing, reporting and payments
- End of Month Reporting
- General ledger reconciliations
About the Role
- Experienced payroll officer
- Large ERP experience, Chris21 preferred.
- Exposure to multiple awards/EBA's
- 3 month assignment
- Part-time - 2 days per week. Mon/Tues or Tues/Wed.
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Eagle Farm location with parking
- Immediate start