Enterprise financial services client based in the Melbourne CBD currently chasing a skilled and talented Senior Test Analyst with exposure to Zephyr testing software to join on-board for a body of work, initially planned to be executed over the course of a 4 month contract.
- Planning, and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing
- The key skill is testing Salesforce being able to lead conversations with the business in the language of the business.
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
- Strong exposure to test management with Zephyr
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Strong experience in managing software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong stakeholder relationship management, particularly in designing, coaching and leading UAT
- Strong experience in functional & non- functional testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Implementation of automated testing tools for UI, data and integration testing
- Previous eperience as a BA/Developer/Agile would be a bonus.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94685. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com