Our client is an enterprise client with well-known national exposure, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting project with multiple opportunities available at various levels of seniority.
This roles is based in an attractive location in the Eastern Suburbs, in close proximity to public transport.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
The successful candidate in this role will have a development background, ideally with exposure to the financial services industry. We're looking for a talented and results-oriented BA with a process-driven mindset and an interest in continuous improvement. Some other things we're looking for include:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent course
- Good understanding of web application development and the Software Development Life cycle.
- Experience working with SQL Server and Oracle databases and database concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within specifications and to timeframes
- Data Analysis, Systems Integration highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94587. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au