|Posted||15 days ago|
Davidson are partnering with a leading Queensland Government Department to secure an AO5 Finance Officer to join their high performing team for a period of 6 months (until September 2019).
About the Role
As the Finance Officer you will be working alongside principal finance officers, finance managers and cost centre managers to facilitate the day to day management and reporting of all financial functions.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with high volume Accounts Payable/Receivable queues
- Assisting with the month end reporting pack and financial models
- Liaising and working with all internal and external stakeholders to provide timely and comprehensive response to all ad hoc queries as required
- Preparation and review of all General Ledger transations
- Journal and month end processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc finance and administrative duties
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified (preferable), with advanced excel skills and experience within an accounting envrionment. Previous experience using SAP or a simliar system will be highly regarded.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner, be able to adapt to different environments and consistently meet deadlines.
You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Immediate start contract until September 2019
- CBD Corporate offices
- Opportunity to grow, develop and enhance your skills and experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie via email at email@example.com , quoting ref no. JO-1904-94680. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com