Leading community services’ company based in Brisbane’s Western Suburbs looking for a Management Accountant for a short term assignment to assist in preparation of monthly management accounts.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Management Accountant, you will lead take the lead in managing the monthly management accounting process and budget preparation. Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of profit and loss and balance sheet
- Analysis of KPI’s and commentary on variance of actual to budgeted
- Adding value to the business by providing analysing and reviewing financial results
- Manage the budget within reporting timetables
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you will be, at a minimum degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar management accounting position. Ideally you will have experience working within complex organisations with complex reporting structures. Experience using a large ERP system along with experience in managing multi-million dollar budgets will be highly regarded. This contract is for an immediate start and you must have a notice period of 1 week or less to be considered for the role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94662. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com