This government organisation has is well-respected and is community focused, looking for a great customer service officer to join for an initial 3 month contract
About the Role
Great 3 month contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Service Officer based in Dee Why!
GREAT working hours for working mums or dads!
8AM to 3:30pm OR 10AM to 5:30PM – Monday to Friday (35hr week)
You will be providing excellent customer service to individuals in the community, providing accurate information and advice.
You will provide the following:
- Provide consistent, responsive and polite handling of inquiries, requests, actions and complaints
- Effective follow up and feedback to customers and staff
- Communicate effectively to a wide spectrum of customers via email or phone.
- Work effectively on the switchboard, performing reception duties, receipting payments and balancing daily takings
- Ability to explain issues/ policy to the public and reconciling different points of view
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working call centre/ receptionist either in local or state government
- Available for an immediate start
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94607. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com