This is a critical role supporting Committee and Council members, assisting the executive leadership team and providing advice on systems and governance matters. Previous experience as a governance officer is essential to being successful in this position. This is a temporary contract initially starting asap, however will turn into a permanent opportunity for the right person. The role based in the Brisbane CBD, working Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5pm.
- Understanding meeting content and taking of meeting minutes is a must!
- Draft and prepare board documentation, dealing with confidential information and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Board & Committee meetings, processes and reporting on governance
- Compile, distribute and submit meeting papers and reports to executive team and board members
- Contribute and develop the Governance Framework, continually updating and providing suggestions
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Fantastic organisation
- Immediate start