Our client, located in the Brisbane CBD is seeking a Financial Accountant for a 3 month initial contract starting ASAP.
This positionis responcible for producing financial and management reporting for the business, in a format that is both informative to management and compliant with Australian accounting standards. In addition, the Financial Accountant is required to support to the payroll function, providing analysis to manage and control costs.
We are looking for a great communicator who is part or recently qualified and has 1-3 years’ experience.
Duties for the role will include
- Maintenance of excel costing models
- Analysis of key costing information and preparation of data for costing models
- Perform reconciliations of key accounts within agreed timetable;
- Preparation of BAS/FBT returns
- Assist with tax compliance requirements.
- Preparation of audit file with supporting file notes and work-papers
- Update Asset register every week and post depreciation journals as per the month end schedule.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecast, including producing work papers and support information for select accounts.
- Prepare contractors spreadsheet for weekly reporting
- Liaising with operational staff to understand movement in production costs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jansen Croft on 07 3023 1073, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94648. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com