Davidson Recruitment are proud Public Sector partners working with Local, State and Federal Government bodies to develop and attract the best talent. A scribing opportunity has become available to start this week to assist our client in their selection process.
About the Role
- Attending panel interviews and facilitating a professional process for all parties
- Documenting, scribing and editing detailed notes to present in the comparative and selection report
- Preparation of templates and selection packs for panel
- Providing guidance and advice on Government HR processes
You will be a detail orientated and professional HR professional who is familiar with Government processes. Previous scribing experience (hand-written or laptop) is highly necessary to the success of this role.
The ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines is essential.
- Competitive market hourly rates + superannuation
- Register as part of our Davidson Scribing talent pool
- Dedicated Government recruitment consultant throughout your assignment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le on 07 3023 1004 or Duy.Le@davidsonwp.com.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com