This established government department is looking to roll out their MYHR project across a number of their regional Queensland sites.
About the Role
As a Change Lead you will implement and operationalise sustainable business process change strategies to effectively realise the benefits of a large scale, ICT enabled business improvement project. In your role will also assist in the development of change capability within the project team through the provision of Change Management mentoring and guidance to other project staff.
The role will be based on-site within the implementing facility(s) and will successfully promote high level stakeholder engagement and support for end users to ensure effective implementation and sustainable change.
You will be assigned to a Business Implementation team which may be located in either south east Queensland or at a regional location for between 10-27 weeks per implementation. Where required, suitable accommodation and flights will be arranged by the Department and frequency of reunion visits (return to Brisbane) will be negotiated with each contractor upon commencement.
The Change Lead reports to the Project Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the change management implementation activities to ensure a successful transition an improved workforce management approach and business model.
- Lead the communication and engagement activities with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to support and enable successful delivery of a business change management project.
- Deliver Project strategies and project collateral (documents, toolkits etc.) consistent with the overarching approved change management methodology and approach to effectively implement, reinforce and sustain business change.
- Undertake business change impact assessments and the identification of change interventions required to successfully implement new supporting business models, business processes and project solution related changes.
- Provide specialised knowledge of change management methodologies, practices and approaches in relation to workforce management solutions and business transformation to improve the opportunity for success in achieving the project objectives
- Build project team capability by coaching and mentoring others in the areas of CM and business transformation
- Undertake risk and issues identification champion the change management approach ensuring alignment to best practice methodologies and lessons learnt from prior implementations.
- Inspire team members by investing time in building positive and productive relationships, setting clear objectives and providing professional leadership, guidance and support.
- Actively contribute to the creation of positive work environment that upholds quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination and ethical behaviour.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Strong background and expertise in change management/business transformation change management.
- Successful leadership of workforce management transformation activities including benefits realisation, stakeholder engagement, communications and training, within a large, complex organisation-wide project environment.
- Excellent change planning, analysis, interventions, resistance management, conceptualisation and problem solving skills, along with the management of multiple deliverables within agreed priorities, time frames and accountabilities.
- Significant experience in the documentation, implementation and evaluation of business change activities in a large scale complex project environment.
- Expert level stakeholder engagement and communication skills to support effective business change and transformation, including the ability engage, influence and connect with others, often remotely.
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HR/payroll workflow processes and systems.
- Immediate start
- Escape the CBD
- 10 week contract
- Up to $1000 p/d
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94574. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com