- Contract Until approximately September.
- Government Department - Inner City Location – 30 Mary Street
- Health, safety and wellbeing policy, procedure and support document writing, proof reading and editing in accordance with contemporary work health and safety practices, legislative requirements and department writing guidelines.
The successful Policy Writer will ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Highly developed policy/procedure writing and editing skills
- At least 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in reviewing and writing policies and procedures for an organisation
- Awareness and/or ability to research key legislation, policies and procedures
- Experience working within Government
- Demonstrated experience in project management to meet timelines
- An understanding of contemporary work health and safety practices
- Capacity to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Consultation skills and ability to manage feedback from stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated skill in Microsoft Work and Excel with the capacity to quickly learn new systems such as HPE document management / TRIM.
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Chance to make a real difference
$60.00 per hour + Super
Contract Until September