The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
Further the successful candidate will have prior project experience in initiatives across Enterprise Security:
- Cyber Safety
- Identity and Access Management
- Application Security
- Workplace & Mobility
- Customer Identity
- Employee Surveillance
- Practice / SCCR
At a minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience in financial services with an appropriate undergraduate degree and/or ITIL Certification.
Prior experience working in a Technology team.
Prior experience working in Security is highly desirable, including experience in identity management projects.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising and consulting with a broad range of stakeholders
- Input to/ documentation for an RFP.
- Analysis of vendor responses to RFP.
- Defining POC success criteria
- High Level Requirements / User Stories / NFRs
- Determination of requirement priorities
- Defining business and technical operating models
- Defining reporting and analytic requirements
- Involvement in Operational Acceptance activities
- You will be working with a scrum team in an agile environment
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you possess the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Jake McGuire on email@example.com.