Are you ready to start your next challenge within one of the leading financial services organisations?
About the Role
Joining the team as a mid-level UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for the creating conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions that meet our customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints. Looking to work across the customer portal for BAU and future projects.
- Creating high level, usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features.
- Designing through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Supporting backlog grooming and other business requirements activities to shape products in a way that is the most desirable for customers
- Conducts research and co-design with customers to further define solutions, and validates the preferred solution with customer testing
- Looking to use you strong working knowledge of the design process including the experience Design methodologies and principles
- Ability to articulate strong communication and presenting skills to influence outcomes
- Provide leadership across design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Have design skills to create artefacts such as task and user flows, information architectures and wireframes
- Can work within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance criteria, Rapid Prototyping
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative team environment
- Spot on culture
- Leave entitlements
- Future opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94269. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com