|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is an enterprise client with well-known national exposure, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to be a part of their technical solutions team and support the successful migration of their email environment into Office 365. This role is looking to be a contract opportunity that will take you through to December 31st, 2019.
Please note: The successful candidate for this position will need to get a security clearance, so Australian Citizenship is required.
About the Role
Our client is looking to start an email migration piece and need a strong analytical and process-driven mind to come in and act as the in-between for translation for tech requirments to the business. You will be dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, so the ability to translate between business and techncial individuals is a must.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in defining requirements for migration of services to O365 in the cloud, including requirements for email, One Drive, remote access, mobile device management and multifactor authentication. We're looking for a talented and results-oriented BA with a process-driven mindset and an interest in continuous improvement.
- Experience in cloud migration pieces, particularly in Office 365
- Experience with JIRA or Quality Centre
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94510. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com