|Posted||17 days ago|
The successful candidate will:
- Provides high-level technical support of all facets of the Exchange and collaboration service.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of high, medium and low problems
- Serves as the initial point of contact for daily incidents
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Ensure appropriate capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are carried out.
- Delivering technical support to large scale enterprise services of Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010, sharepoint, intune & airwatch.
- Lync 2010, Skype for Business administration
- Enterprise Vault support experience in large scale environments.
- Azure support and implementation
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around ExchangeOffice 365 and other cloud services in a large scale, regulated financial organisation
- managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94009. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com