This financial services organisation has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions.
About the Role
You will be responsible for advisory and stakeholder relationship activities for the business unit. This role will see you responsible for:
- providing general support including variance analysis,
- development, review and implementation of policies, procedures, and
- corporate advisory
- the development and implementation of reporting tools to ensure accurate and compliant financial reporting
- preparing and developing management models to manage and track profitability and performance.
We are seeking somebody with 5 plus years’ experience and degree qualified in either finance, economics, business, accounting or law. You will have a proven ability to develop partnerships with clients in understanding and improving their business outcomes.
Other skills required:
- Strong skills in negotiating and facilitating discussions in a variety of situations
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, including demonstrated ability to effectively diagnose situations and develop creative solutions that enhance business results.
- Experience in preparing business cases with a strong focus on business continuity
- Excellent financial analysis and reporting writing skills.
You will be given the opportunity to work in one of Queensland’s leading organisations in a central CBD location. In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and high performing culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jansen Croft on 07 3023 1073, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94537. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com