Senior Electrical Engineer- Substation Design
NSW leading rail operator are looking for multiple Electrical Engineers to engage in the design of new railway transmission lines and improvements to existing OHW infrastructure.
Provide advice in relation to planning, innovation and design of electrical substations and distribution across the NSW railway network. Additionally you will:
- Provide expertise in relation to distribution substations, earthing and MV/LV power distribution
- Produce detailed electrical designs and review outsourced designs
- Prepare specifications and bill materials, and assist in the development of multidisciplinary design projects.
- Provide site assistance at LV installation projects and support field staff during construction
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in planning and design of transmission or power engineering
- Experience in construction of power distribution systems and an in depth knowledge of electrical substations
- Experience within Private and/or Public Sector will be considered
For further detailed information, please send your current resume (in a word document) to Michael.email@example.com or contact Michael on 02 8093 0612