|Posted||19 days ago|
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking for multiple Senior Java Developers to join their team! The Developers will be responsible for developing internal and customer facing web applications. Ideally, we're looking for someone with a proven background in markets technology or credit risk and compliance.
- Developing internal and customer facing web applications for an electricity distribution business.
- Understanding functional requirements and where relevant, present alternative solution to Functional Consultants for consideration.
- Writing high level technical design ensuring the re usability of the developments and the consistency of the application.
- Reviewing the technical design and code developed by peers.
- Working with Release Management to manage the versioning and transport of code to test and production when validated.
- Implementing coding best practice with consideration for performance and security.
- Experience with Java development
- Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- XSLT programming
- Knowledge of SQL DB
- Experience involving
- JIRA, Confluence
- Agile / Scrum
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94535. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com