|Posted||19 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional market transaction officers who are available immediately.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Project Officer who is available immediately? You will need to have a strong understanding of project management, demonstrated experience in same or similar role, experience in Qld Govt is desirable, work well with a variety of people and within a team and have good communications skills. All roles are based outside Brisbane City on the North Side, close to public transport. Standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- Organisational change activities (e.g. communications)
- Governance (e.g. collating and circulating papers, minutes, action registers, arranging meetings)
- Briefing memorandums
- Financial, procurement and human resource delegations
- Operational policy and process development
- Procurement and contract management
- Event management and coordination
- Implementation, testing, transition and operational hand-over
- Project management including the project schedule, reporting, project management products, registers, financial and change requests/ control
- Contribute to a positive and engaging working environment
- Ensure compliance is met on a daily basis
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with queries and questions
- Utilise multiple software to generate and manage data reporting
- Make inbound and outbound phone calls
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
You will also administer or support the administration of:
- The project’s records management system (i.e. project templates, registers, security access, retention and disposal schedules, etc).
- Project product version control.
- Project schedule (MS Project).
- Project collaboration site (SharePoint).
- Meetings and calendars.
- Project management experience is essential
- Excel experience is a MUST
- Experience working in a phone based role
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Understanding of project management principals and report generation
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rate $52.25 p/h + GST
- Great team culture, morning teas and birthday celebrations
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lora-Ashleigh Hoppo on 07 3023 1042, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94521. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com