This is a six month Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity for permanancy beyond this point.
About the Role
Working in a dynamic and high performance environment, you will report to the HR Manager and coordinate end to end Talent Acquisition activities for all operations roles across their retirement villages nationally. This role will work closely with Hiring Managers to take job vacancy briefs, prepare interview guides, conduct reference checks and other mandatory checks as well as contract preparation.
You will engage with your key stakeholders, offering guidance, advice and solutions to attract, engage and retain the right talent to support business growth and development.
Given the high volume nature of this position and the operational roles you will work on, we are ideally seeking a recruitment professional with a background in the blue collar or industrial sector
Required minimum experience include:
- 3+ years recruitment experience in an internal end to end recruitment role
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high-pressured recruitment/sourcing role
- An ability to successfully build rapport and collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Innate ability to provide high level of candidate management; networking skills
- A dynamic and innovative approach to process improvement and talent attraction strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; creative and authentic advertisement writing style
- Commercially minded with the ability to work to a high sense of urgency
- Understanding of behavioural interviewing principles and techniques
- Experience using selection tools such as Psychometric Testing would be advantageous.
- National company who are continuing to grow
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to their long-standing values
- Autonomy to run the Village with support from the Operations team
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94516. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com